HVAC APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
Are you looking to work with a great company that values you and what you bring to the table? Are you interested in working with your mind and hands? Do you want to be trained to be the top HVAC technician in Mohave County?
A/c Pros® has immediate openings for entry-level apprentice technicians. No HVAC experience is necessary on the job and online training. If you are ready for a fast-paced career with rewarding pay, submit your resume today.
You will work with an experienced technician who performs service, repair, maintenance, and installation on HVAC systems in a residential and light commercial setting.
THINGS YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT
- How to Maintenance, Repair, and Install Residential and Light Commerical HVAC Equipment.
- How to Install components related to HVAC equipment
- How to Maintain cleanliness of equipment, customer's home, and company vehicle inside and out.
- How to Communicate with customers problems and solutions in a friendly and polite manner
- How to Maintain a safe work environment
THE POSITION MAY REQUIRE
- Work from ladders, on roofs, in attics, under customers homes, in on and around light commercial buildings
- Being in small tight spaces
- Lift heavy items 80+lbs
- To invest in needed tools to perform your jobs efficiently and effectively
- Be ready to invest in training and education on and off the job
High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to pass a thorough background check and drug screen
Clean driving record